- Completed Bachelors and Masters in Speech Language Pathology from AYJNIHH, Mumbai in 2001.
- Completed clinical attachment at North Riding Infirmary, & James Cook Hospital,Middlesbrough, UK.
- Consultant Speech Language Pathologist at Dept of Laryngology, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Centre, Pune since 2011.
- Worked in the area of Voice- diagnostics and therapy for last 15 yrs.
- Core team member of “Singers’ Clinic” and “Swallowing Clinic” at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
Invited as guest faculty at:
- ISHACON, Convention of Indian Speech & Hearing Association, in 2006(Professional voice disorders) and 2012 (Laryngeal Imaging)
- At PHONOCON - 2011- Delhi (Panelist, speaker)
- LVA CON (2012 - Mumbai; 2013 - Chennai; 2015 - Kolkata, 2016-Ahmedabad, 2017- Bangalore, 2018- Goa)
- Part of organizing committee for VOICECON - Pune- DMH
- 2 studies published in international journals