- Trained in Paediatric Airway Surgeries @ University hospital CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Represented India and presented a paper in International Network of Paediatric Airway Team Congress at Genoa, Italy in April 2017
- Got Second Best Paper Award for 'Prevalence of Snoring in Children' in an International ENT and Head&Neck Conference held at National University of Singapore in 2004.
- Got Gold Medal for Best Surgical Video Presentation at state ENT conference held in Courtallam in September 2018.
- Co-Authored a publication"'Prevalence of Snoring in Madras, India" in an International journal “Sleep and Biological Rhythms”.
- Authored a publication 'Paediatric inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumours of the Airway: Two Case Reports with Varying Clinical Presentation' in Iranian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology.
- Currently doing research on”Evaluation of Outcome of Management of Subglottic Stenosis in Children”
- Field of interest: Paediatric Airway Surgeries